2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
- Traffic Data Collected. We may automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Website: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of web browsers used to access the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Website.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by a third party service provider who performs some of these functions for us. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Provide and deliver the products and services that you request
- Understand how you use and interact with the Website
- Optimize your experience on the Website
- Store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website
- Operate and improve the website, our products, and services
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service
- Conduct research to improve the quality of our products and services
- Send you information related to your account, including confirmations, invoices, security alerts, updates, confirmations, and support and administrative messages
- Protect our users against fraud and abuse
- Communicate with you about new products and services offered by us and our selected partners
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access and purchase products that we offer via the Website, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include the following categories of information: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); (ii) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code and age). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- We may use some of your Personal Information to send you information about our company or our products or services or to contact you when necessary. However, under no circumstances will we share your Contact Data or Financial Data with our partners. We use your Financial Data only to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We do not use your Financial Data for any other purpose.
- We may also share anonymous browsing data with advertisers and other third parties who may use it for advertising purposes, including to serve targeted advertising on our behalf on non-affiliated third party Websites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information we or the online advertising network serving the ad collect about your online activities here and elsewhere over time. For example, anonymous information collected across multiple Websites that you visit over time may enable the ad network to predict your preferences and show you ads that are most likely to be of interest to you. Please note that we do not share any information that identifies you personally with the third party service providers who serve ads on our behalf. To opt out of these types of ads, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative for information about how to opt-out of interest-based advertising by their members. See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI.
- We may disclose Personal Information or other data to comply with law or legal requirements, enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or protect our rights, property, or safety of our users, or others.
3. COMPLIANCE NOTICES, CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us via email: email@example.com to update your Personal Information. In the case that your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission, promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update the Personal Information we have on file for you.
- When you browse our Website, we may use trusted third-party tools to analyze website usage, monitor performance, and prevent fraud. All analytics and performance data collected by third-party tools is anonymous. We may use these tools regardless of whether or not you enable the Do Not Track setting in your browser. Fraud prevention tools may collect personally identifiable information regardless of whether or not you enable the Do Not Track setting in your browser; however, this data is used specifically for fraud and abuse prevention and will never be used for marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own use without your permission.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) where it applies to our information collection practices. This Website is not directed to individuals under the age of 18. We do not actively or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13 without proper consent, we will promptly remove that information from our systems.
- The information stored on our computers use industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Notwithstanding such measures, we cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent its computers from being illegally accessed, and the Personal Information on them stolen or altered.
4. PUBLIC INFORMATION
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.